23 Days Post Op and Love the Results - Lower Hutt, New Zealand

I had always hated my saggy breast, I considered...

I had always hated my saggy breast, I considered getting the fixed in Thailand. Just before we left I thought I better just have a consult in New Zealand and Charles was amazing and affordable and I decided to have them done here.
After seeing how dirty Thailand is and how hot it is I am so glad I didn't have the operation there.

I was a size 10C and had 270cc Nayor implants and a lift. I am not sure about my size but Bendon thinks I will be a 12D
Charles Davis

Charles is truly amazing and is very personable, he has l done an amazing job, I can bearly see any scars and I'm only at st 23. So thrilled with the outcome. Charles is AMAZING!!!! My only moan is that the Indian night nurse at Boulcott wasn't very nice, didn't wake me for pain relief and would help help me out of bed until I burst into tear in pain and kept telling me to calm down, plus took along time to get the pain relief. I didn't mention to Charles as he done such an amazing job I didn't want sound ungrateful.