The Very Best Thing I Ever Did for Myself - Huntsville, AL

Pros - To make myself feel better. It exceeded...

Pros - To make myself feel better. It exceeded EVERY expectation I had! Staff called to check on me after surgery answered all questions my husband and I had.

Cons - Laser resurfacing of skin had a burning sensation for a few days but Dr. D and staff had prepared me for that.

Would do it again - only QUICKER! This procedure was a bargain for the joy it brings me on a daily basis.

Patient of Dr Dunagan for life

I truly wish I had visited Dr Dunagan sooner for skincare and my facelift sooner. I continue scheduled appointments for treatments in the skincare center and by Dr Dunagan three to four times a year. Maintaining a fresh appearance after the initial investment of the facelift has been a crucial part of good skin care. Dr Dunagan always evaluates the pictures taken at each session for changes in the skin and then will ask me what area I feel uncomfortable with and would like to address. I appreciate this because what I see daily in the mirror is taken seriously first and foremost by Dr Dunagan and so begins our direction for treatment. I will continue to be a patient forever. Facelift two in the very near future.
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Very professional, caring physican who takes time to explain and discuss your needs and expecatations from procedures. Staff is excellent and beyond compare.