Love...love...love!!! Huntington, NY

I've always had paltry eyebrows. I don't even...

I've always had paltry eyebrows. I don't even tweeze except for the errant hair. I've wanted for a long time to have them enhanced but I never found someone's whose work really impressed me. In fact...I was often shocked by the photos I saw! To me they quite often seemed like someone, somewhere had a sharpie marker and was doing the same exact eyebrow on everyone regardless of the person.

Well thanks to a RealSelf reviewer, I found Emilia Berry at Permaline Cosmetics. I was very nervous, but once I met her I knew I made the right decision. I knew that by her own elegant appearance, and by the fact that she is an accomplished painter, that she understands color, composition and tone. She looks at your face shape, complexion, hair color, age...she takes everything into consideration to give you the most natural outcome possible.

I am super happy with my eyebrows now! I feel more polished, attractive and sexier ; )
I find that I wear less makeup and now I am even considering doing my upper lid! So nice to spend on your appearance and feel that you really got your money's worth.

If you are very sensitive, I would just suggest that you take a Tylenol an hour in advance. Other than that the process was pretty easy. It was a rather long trip to get to her with public transportation from Manhattan, but luckily I hear she may see clients in the city as well.

I highly recommend her for more defined but natural looking brows!!
Emilia Berry, Permaline Cosmetics

Excellent! She takes her time, listens, makes suggestions and constantly checks with you to see how you are tolerating the procedure.