45 Years Old, 3 Children. Huntington, NY

Well after years of going back and forth about...

Well after years of going back and forth about having this procedure performed, I finally made the decision to go for it. I have been unhappy with my body since the birth of my first child and I am always self conscious. The past few years I made many lifestyle changes and lost about 50 pounds. My goal is to lose the hanging belly and have my breasts reduced and lifted. I found this site after I booked the surgery and now that I've gone through this site I feel way more confident that the results I am looking for are achievable. I ask have some new questions for my doctor.

Pre-op visit

We reviewed the procedure more in depth as I was armed with some great questions from this site. I have seen before and after photos and got the rundown on what to expect post-op. I have to schedule for blood work and other than that ain't am good to go. I am saying lots of prayers fora great resultant a speedy uncomplicated recovery.

Second Day Post-Op

My surgeon said the procedures went very well. She said I am a full C cup and the abdominoplasty went very well- no lipo needed. I can't wait to see everything as I am all binded up. Yes there is a lot of pain but it isn't more than C-sect. After giving birth to 3 babies now I am giving birth to a new me. My main job now is to heal.

Pre-Op pics

Post-Op 2 days pics

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

So far my doctor has been very supportive, takes her time and sits with me to discuss my procedure. Her office staff are warm and helpful.