Young and Glowing - Huntington, NY

I have been getting facials for years now. I...

I have been getting facials for years now. I believe that you are never to young to start taking care of your skin. It is a must if you want to slow down the aging process. It's not like doing you nails. You need one every week. At least once a month depeding on you skin condition. It's worth every penny. Your face gets cleaned. You get a facial massage. You even learn to take care of your skin in between facials. Today I did the Hydrafacial. AWESOME!! No down time. As in, your face goes back to better than normal in minutes. Your skin is smoother. Like a baby's bottom. No joke. Totally recommend. No pain. Just Gain.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Kelly Benitez is a very nice person and will make feel extremely comfortable. Which is good because then you can open up about your fears and ask questions. Kelly will give you answeres that make sense and helpfull. She will leave you with no doubt. Kelly will tell you exactly what you need for your skin type. She will also advise you on how to take care of your skin while at home. I have been her client for about 10yrs now. Go see her. You won't regret it.