Breast Reduction and Lift - Huntington, NY

My 34 DDD’s had been weighing me down since I w...

My 34 DDD’s had been weighing me down since I was a teen. For many years I struggled with back and shoulder pain, along with the agony of searching for bra’s and bathing suits that would fit me and be comfortable. Giving birth, and then coupled with the process of getting older, proceeded on gravity making the anguish of my heavy breasts even worse. Thirty years thinking and dreaming of having a breast reduction led me to see a few doctors for consultations but I never felt confident enough with any of them to have any procedure... that is until I was referred to Dr. Christine Blaine. On top of the pain caused by my heavy breasts I also am a fibromyalgia sufferer which meant pain on top of pain. Well the surgery went amazingly well reducing and lifting my breasts, and the wonderful doctor left me looking beautiful with a 34 D cup size. It has been just over three months and I feel amazing now... the surgery definitely helped to relieve back pain and now the icing on the cake is that I can wear strapless dresses and tops, and can find bras and bathing suits to fit me. Also absolutely loving the wonderful sports bras that I can wear now to relax and work out in. Another benefit... before I was needing to change bras 2 or 3 times a day just to stay somewhat comfortable where as now I feel like I am back in Junior High, perky and not even needing to wear a bra at all for support.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blaine’s amazing manner and knowledge put me at ease. She discussed what I wanted and what she recommended. I knew for my size I did not look bad in proportion to my body. My concern was that I did not want to be too small that It did not look like me, but rather reduce the weight enough to help to ease my severe pain. Dr. Blaine even was able to get my procedure covered by insurance even though she was not a participating doctor. Other doctors refused to put it through stating that they would have to take me down to a B cup, which would not look good in proportion to my body. Dr. Blaine did her magic and took me down to a D cup, perfect for my body. Dr. Blaine’s bedside manner was unbelievable as well. My surgery was on a Friday and she personally phoned me every day that weekend to make sure I was okay. When I went to see her that Monday the dissolving stitches were already doing their job of helping me heal quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Blaine to anyone seeking the very best doctor to have this surgery or any of the other types of procedures that she performs.