Woman Who Was Careless with Sun Protection in Her Teens and Twenties Finds a Miracle with Halo and Dr. Blaine! Huntington, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am a 44 year old woman who did not pay much...

I am a 44 year old woman who did not pay much attention to using sunscreen when I was younger. As a result, I had many sun and age spots develop on my face in my mid thirties. Some were dark brown and others were light. My skin looked very dull. I was very self conscious and down about my complexion. There was no amount of concealer make-up that could cover it up. I consulted with Dr. Blaine to discuss my options to improve the appearance of my skin. She recommended the Halo Laser Light Treatment to treat the sun/age spots. I am so happy with the results! Not only did it remove the spots but improved the overall appearance of my skin. Bye bye concealer!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Blaine was wonderful. She explained the whole treatment to me in clear and concise terms that were easy to understand. She took me through the entire procedure step by step. She is very professional in addition to having such a warm and friendly affect. I felt completely comfortable with her recommendations. Her staff were polite and courteous. The after care by Dr. Blaine and her staff were terrific. There were many calls to check how I was recovering after the procedure, address any discomfort I may have and answer any questions. Dr. Blaine is an excellent and caring doctor.