I Did Not Like my Neck Any More and Wanted to Improve It. - Huntington Beach, CA

I had a Neck life and liposuction and under eye...

I had a Neck life and liposuction and under eye correction done by Dr. Larry S. Nichter. My healing time was longer than average. It was important that I did it at a time that I had enough time to rest and not push myself out of the house.
Dr. Larry S. Nichter is a very experience and carrying Doctor.
I am happy that I did this procedure and the result increased my self confidence and I feel a lot better about myself.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I am very happy that I decided to do this procedure with Dr Larry S. Nichter. He was very nice and professional! I had seen three other Doctors before seeing Dr. Nechter. The moment I saw him I knew I can trust him. He did listen to my need and he gave me good suggestions about what to do and when to do it. I was planing to do it on summer 2012 before going to a long trip. He recommended me to wait util I come back from my vacation. Even though I really wanted to look good for my vacation. But he told me that I will not have enough time to heal. I really appreciate him for turning me away on that time. Because, I really needed more time than average person to heal from pain and swelling and if I had done it on summer, I had ruined my trip and my experience with this surgery.