Laser Hair Removal - Huntington Beach, CA

I was recommended to Dr. Ngo by a friend for laser...

I was recommended to Dr. Ngo by a friend for laser hair removal. I have had hair removal before and it was painful so I was a little apprehensive but Dr. Ngo talked me through the whole thing and used a local anesthetic ointment prior to the procedure to numb the whole area. I paid for a package deal and received much more than I paid for in service, followup, and overall experience. I would highly recommend her to friends and family which says a lot. (in fact I did recommend my sister to go for the same procedure and she has loved it as well) The results are fantastic and Dr. Ngo's personal and open bedside manner put me at ease.
Huntington Beach Anesthesiologist

Dr. Ngo was so personable and performed the treatment herself. The procedure was explained in detail and she took the time to make sure I was comfortable with every step. She also called me afterward to ensure that I tolerated the treatment and didn't have any reaction. I appreciated the personal touches and would recommend her highly.