Freckles Galore and Need a Cleaner Surface to Work With - Huntington Beach, CA

This is my first cosmetic review and I couldn't...

This is my first cosmetic review and I couldn't find a better business to start with. I am absolutely thrilled with my experience at Luxury. I had IPL (laser treatment) on my face to treat my freckles. I didn't know that my skin could look so good! After just one treatment, all of my freckles have faded or even disappeared altogether. Dr. Ngo is just wonderful. So kind and warm. She really put me at ease. I was nervous about potential pain but maybe because she is an anesthesiologist, she made sure that my face was numbed up really well prior to treatment. I felt a slight tingle with each pass of the laser. That was it! I highly recommend Luxury for all of your skin care needs. It's miles above any of those non physician run aesthetic mills. I'll be taking my mom to see Dr. Ngo to treat a few sun and age spots in the future. I recommend her to all my "real life" friends, too!
Huntington Beach Anesthesiologist