Natural 32 DDD, 21 years old, and no kids. I know...

Natural 32 DDD, 21 years old, and no kids. I know it's weird I'm full Asian and I have big breasts. They are droopy and wanted to maintain my size but create perkiness and fullness. I got my surgery done last week, wanted to start a review because I have not found anyone with big breasts as mine and added very little 180cc right and left to create top perkiness and fullness. I will add more and get back to this :)

I'm about 6 weeks post op and I REGRET the 180cc implants :( My boobs have dropped tremendously and I feel that I wasted my money, time, pain, and effort for nothing. They are a bit higher and fuller than my original, but at this rate, I'm sure they are going to drop as low as when they were natural or maybe even worse since I added more weight with 180cc. I'm planning to go back for a revision and get a reduction with implant to maintain perkiness but less weight on my breasts overall so they will not sag. Reducing to about a C cup and then getting a small implant that will make me a full D. Ultimately 2 cups sizes smaller. Hopefully that will not make my boobs sag any longer.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon