Lumps of Fat Under my Skin - Huntersville, NC

I bought a Groupon for 4 Vanquish treatments. I...

I bought a Groupon for 4 Vanquish treatments. I did two in a row and had to skip a week because of the heat and solid masses of fat that developed on my right side. It didn't resolve itself but the woman said no problem just come and get two more in a row which I did. it's four months later and the solid lumps of fat are still under my skin. Did not see any visible loss of inches. Waste of money!
Pure Med Spa

The technician who did the treatments sold me a bill of goods. She said I had to purchase another treatment that they said had to be done in conjunction with the vanquish for $100 a pop each session. This treatment was basically like someone beating on your stomach with a warm, vibrating drumstick. After the second Vanquish treatment I had lumps on the right side of my abdomen. She said they would resolve themselves but to wait a week before I continued my treatments. I did two more after that and four months later I am not any slimmer and I still have the masses of solid fat under my skin. Don't waste your money on this quack procedure.