65 Year Old Woman - Huntersville, NC

Although I have not yet had my procedure (a tummy...

Although I have not yet had my procedure (a tummy tuck) I would like to review my care up until present time. After requesting a consultation appointment his Patient Care Coordinator Melissa Harris took me under her wing. Dr. Capizzi did a very informative consultation, always making sure that I understood what my reasonable
expectations should be. After making my decision to have Dr. Capizzi perform my surgery Ms. Harris began the matter of helping me figure out the best financial options I had. She then explained every single detail of pre and post care and has made sure that I am well informed. It is for all of the above reasons that I do not feel anxious about my decision in choosing Dr.Capizzi. I will update this review after my surgery on Setptember 1st.
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Capizzi was extremely professional and kind during my consultation for a tummy tuck. He explained to me very clearly what I should expect from this procedure and what was and was not realistic . He answered every question I asked very clearly and always asked if understood his answers. I feel very confident that I have made the right decision in choosing Dr. Capizzi as my Plastic Surgeon.