Grateful - Huntersville, NC

I worked in front of the computer 8-12 hours a...

I worked in front of the computer 8-12 hours a day, and by early afternoon, I found myself holding one of my eyelids open with my thumb and forefinger as I read, and often had a headache from eye fatigue and shoulder strain.

A co-worker noticed and told me she had had eyelid surgery years prior with Dr. Briggs and how happy she was. Oddly enough, she and I are exactly the same age, yet she looked years younger than me. I asked a little about insurance, and recovery time, and made the call.

A few weeks later, insurance approved the procedure and I was in on a Thursday and back to work fully on Monday. I could have even gone back earlier but I'm a little vain.

Dr. Briggs Cook is a perfectionist and made a quick adjustment for me a few weeks later during my post exam. Headaches are gone. A friend of mine who hadn't seen me in a year said, "I don't know why, but you look 10 years younger. Whatever the reason, keep it up." If you have eyelids hanging down over your eyes and suffer the same fatigue and headaches, I highly recommend this procedure and Dr. Cook and his team.
Charlotte Oculoplastic Surgeon