Amazing Lower Lid Surgery - Huntersville, NC

I had wanted to get my lower lids done for a long...

I had wanted to get my lower lids done for a long time. I was so extremely tired of looking so exhausted all the time no matter how much rest I received. I had very saggy bags underneath my eyes. I felt energetic on the inside and felt I looked so worn out on the outside. I did a lot of research and read a lot of reviews before choosing a doctor. I was really nervous about getting the surgery done, I wanted to look better but I also wanted to the results to look very natural.
Charlotte Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Cook was so patient and really listened to my concerns. My results were AMAZING!!!!. I am only two weeks post op and I could not be more pleased. Dr. Cook's ability and expertise produced truly incredible results. My incision lines are not even visible and I experienced very minimal down time. His staff is also very attentive, totally professional, and knowledgeable. I think the thing I am most pleased with his how I can look so refreshed and yet the improvement is so subtle! I will definitely choose Dr. Cook again in the future. Excellent practitioner!!!!