I LOVE my New Gummy Bears and Dr. Kortesis! - Huntersville, NC

I had my breast augmentation one week ago and am...

I had my breast augmentation one week ago and am already writing a raving review.....totally unexpected! I only required pain meds for a few days and am already back to caring for my 9 month old and 4 year old. I had minimal swelling and bruising and the results are what I expected a few months post-op, not one week. I just love my gummy bear implants and would do it all over again.

The profile photo was taken 5 days post op.

The profile photo was taken 5 days post op.

Today I am 6 weeks post op! I feel completely back...

Today I am 6 weeks post op! I feel completely back to normal. I lost 8 pounds the within the first 3 weeks following surgery. I just didn't have an appetite. I resumed running 3 miles 4-5 times per week when I was 4 weeks post op. I probably could have resumed my workouts a week or 2 earlier, but I didn't want to push my body too soon. I was fitted for bras at Victoria's Secret 2 weeks ago and am wearing 32D. So far, I am very happy with my results. If I had to do it all over again, I would. I am happy with the size, but would have been even happier if I had went a little bigger. I think it's amazing that Dr. Kortesis was able to transform my body so quickly and easily. I have my 4th follow-up appointment with him tomorrow and he has been by my side since surgery answering questions and assuring me that I am healing according to plan. I am so happy that I chose him to do my breast augmentation.

Before and After Photos....finally!

Here I the link to the doctor's website with my before and after photos. I am the 31 year old patient with 400cc gummy bear implants.

Before and After Photos

I'm the 31 year old patient with 400cc gummy bear implants. Click or copy and paste the following link to view the doctor's before and after photos of my augmentation.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Lots and lots of internet research led me to the Hundstad-Kortesis Center. I also have a sister-in-law that went to the Med Spa for Botox and Juvederm and she also loved her results! Dr. Bill Kortesis of the Hundstad-Kortesis Center performed my surgery. I had intentions of meeting with multiple doctors, but knew he was the one after the initial consult. His staff is very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Kortesis for plastic surgery and look forward to seeing my results over time. I plan to post some before/after photos, but assume they will appear on the doctor's website in the near future. You owe it to yourself to consult with Dr. Kortesis if you are considering plastic surgery.