40 Years Old, Mother of 2, 5'9", 139lbs, 370cc Teardrop Gummy Bear Implants

My surgery was this morning. I arrived at 8:30,...

my surgery was this morning. I arrived at 8:30, went in at 10:50 and at 12:00 I was done. I don't remember falling asleep, I just woke up sitting in the recovery room, still under the effect of the anesthesia. Now it is 2:30 I don't feel particularly tired and the pain is really manageable. I thought I would be in bed the rest of the day but actually I feel fine. Don't get me wrong it hurts especially if I try to get a deep breath and my boobs are really hard but I was able to lift my arms to put on a t-shirt. I am soooo glad I did it!

Day 1 after surgery

Day 1 Update

Day 1 update- photos

Adding some photos

Day 10

The nights are still a bit difficult mainly because I am not used to sleep on my back and right now I have no other choice. Also I think I tried to get off the medicine too early because of the nausea so the first few days have been a challenge. they are still swollen and hard but getting better every day. No concern at that point, the bruises are gone and the scar is healing well. Can't wait to see them settle down and find their place (and me to start bras shopping!)
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr Capizzi was great and his staff is awesome. It took me a while to choose my surgeon and I consulted with several surgeons before choosing him and so far I don't regret it at all. I have to say my first impression was good but not great but I still decided to go with him because I trusted him as a surgeon. the nurses Grace and Marty were really nice and made me feel completely at ease the whole time.