42 Year Old Mom of Two in Need of a Tummy Tuck - Huntersville, NC

I had 3 consults lined up and Dr. Miles was my...

I had 3 consults lined up and Dr. Miles was my first. After meeting with him we put a deposit down right then and cancelled the other consults because I was so impressed!!

From beginning to end Dr. Miles was kind, professional and just a all around great guy. I looked at his work and reviews and was even more impressed! Day of surgery I was so nervous but he eased my mind and made me feel cared for and comfortable! I really appreciate that Dr. Miles performed the procedure in the hospital and I stayed overnight. It was very nice and everyone took excellent are of me. Dr. Miles came in first thing the next morning to check on me. I have had some questions after I came home and he answered his cell phone each time and talked to me until I felt like all my questions were answered. On top of all of that I am shocked to see how amazing my results are already! My biggest worry was my belly button not looking natural and already it looks absolutely amazing! I am so happy with my entire experience. Dr. Miles is an artist and an amazing doctor and I would recommend him anytime!

before and afters

2 weeks 5 days post OP

I fit into my goal jeans already!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon