Thigh Lift. Huntersville, NC

I'm just 13 days post op and already feel so...

I'm just 13 days post op and already feel so pleased with my surgery, I was very very nervous about it, as I could not visualize my results. all the pictures online look terrible, so I was scared. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift just over a year ago with Dr.Joseph Hunstad, he is amazing and my results from that are better than great. So as I contemplated the thigh lift and my trepidations with Dr. Hunstad, he was very patient and confident that I would look great. He is a fantastic surgeron and his office and staff are just as excellent. Thank you Dr. Hunstad.

Vertical thigh lift 5 weeks post op

i had a vertical thigh lift 5 weeks ago. My doctor said I had to much skin and laxity for the medial lift. I really was afraid of the scar, but my thighs looked really bad anyway so it was a trade. My thighs are so skinny!! It's amazing! They don't touch!
Yay!

Thigh lift - 10 weeks out

Doing well, knees still swollen, hope my legs will look normal soon!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Dr Joseph Hunstad is the absolute best Plastic Surgeon. I consulted with several PS in my area and never felt comfortable with any of them. Dr. Hunstad was recommended by my gynecologist, so I took the long 2.5 hour drive to meet him. I knew immediately he was my new Doctor, he is so professional, friendly and his facilitiy is beautiful. It was obvious that he's a very smart and talented Plastic surgeon and I could entruste him with my body. ( It's a big deal !! scary surgery!) My experience at the H/K Center has been superior, the post surgery after care is out standing as well (which was something I hadn't even considered during my planning) Massage and lazer treatments are provided to ensure your results are the best! Everyone is soon nice, welcoming and they show true concern, I appreciated that ! Thank you Dr. Hunstad!! Your the best!!