Happy I Did This! Hunt Valley, MD

I turned 60 this year and needed to feel better...

I turned 60 this year and needed to feel better about what I saw in the mirror each morning. I did my homework and had a few consultations. When I walk into Dr. Wells office Mary took me back and Dr. Wells came in to ask what I was looking for. Dr. Wells listened (no one had ask that question) and then looked at me, I mean arms legs and build. Dr. Wells then explained what it would take and what to expect. I went home and talked to my husband made the call that afternoon to commit. Dr. Wells, Mary and Tess could not have made this a better decision. They made me feel very safe (I have never had surgery) and well cared for. From the calls made to see how I was to the follow up this was fabulous! The part I did not expect is NO MORE BACK ACHES. Had one every morning and they are gone. This was four months ago and I feel and look great. This team is the one to go with. If your on the fence do it!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon