Laser for Venous Lakes - Hunt Valley, MD

I went to the Maryland Laser & Vein Institute...

I went to the Maryland Laser & Vein Institute today, 08/22/13, and I was extremely pleased with the overall experience. I had a condition called Venous Lakes, so I was very pleased to hear about Dr. Robert Weiss, and this laser institute since they have 51 lasers, and years of experience with them. The one that was used on my lip is the Excel V, the lastest and newest long pulse laser from Cutera. I was looking for a Doctor like Robert Weiss, who has had over 30 years as a dermatologist, and is probably one of the most recognized laser specialists in the United States. He knew just what to do with my particular vascular condition, and although the results will not become apparent for a few more weeks, I have every confidence in Dr.Weiss' skills that my vein will no longer be visible on my lip.

I was also impressed with his staff, from Linda on the front desk, to his special assistant, Julie, who explained what was going to take place and assisted the Doctor during the procedure.

l live in Virginia, and it was very much worth the drive to have my procedure done by Dr. Weiss. Let me also add, that his wife, Dr. Margaret Weiss is also a highly regarded and well-known laser surgeon, with an MD degree from Princeton. There is also another partner, Dr. Karen Beasley, who is also a well know specialist in the laser field.

Regardless of which of the three doctors you decide to have work on your skin, I believe you will be very pleased with your experience at the Maryland Laser & Vein Institute. Two things are important when working with lasers: having a skilled doctor, and the correct laser for the procedure. At this Institute, you have both under one roof.
Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

As I said above, Doctor Robert Weiss is a leader in the field of laser procedures and surgery here in the United States. He not only knows how to utilize his lasers at an exceptional level of expertise, but he is a wonderful person to be with during the procedure. I think you will be very pleased with any procedure Dr. Robert Weiss performs on your skin.