Hair Palace Fue 6200 Hairs - Hungary

After months and months of seeing reviews and some...

After months and months of seeing reviews and some great reviews finally I decided to go for this. Why I chose Hungary and the HairPalace is because I read some good reviews and in all honesty I was worried travelling to Turkey. I arrived in Hungary on Friday night and at the airport the taxi was there waiting for me and took me as planned to the hotel. The Hotel was just standard nothing special but still ok for the 3 nights. Saturday morning at 08:00 I was at the clinic where I was greeted by a english transalator which was next to me the whole time and was my designed carer. The clinic was spotless and everything was ver professionally presented. At 08:10 my doctor arrived and she was also very nice and spoke very well english too. We started off by shaving and then the procedure which lasted until 16:00 on Saturday with 30 min nice lunch . On Sunday at 08:10'the 2nd stage commenced and by 16:00 I was finished.

The two days of the procedure were basically:

Morning extraction and deciding the hairline. While extracting the doctor was working with two assistance counting the hair.

The Afternoon was implanting the hair.

The overall service was amazing I could not fault it . Very professional and made me feel very good.

In terms of hair I thought i coulf o covered more bug I think the doctor wanted to really focus on the front and at the back were she thought in the middle I still had dome hair.

The front took roughly 4752 and the back 1450.

After 4 days now I am pretty swollen and whats worrying me the most is I seem to have a very oily scalp now with some sebum on some the new hair and I cannot wash my hair until the 7 days past because of the post care of yhe clinic. Question is can the sebum affect the new hair and what can i do to reduce . Overall i an ver satisfied but just a bit axiouse about it now.

2 Weeks Post

Still doing ok after 2 weeks not much redness in the donor area.

Before Photo

3 weeks update

Still no shedding and everything seems to be proceeding ok up to 3 weeks.
Erika