28 yo 5'5" 100lbs 339/304 moderate plus silicone

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am going for my surgery on Monday. I have chosen...

I am going for my surgery on Monday. I have chosen silicone under the muscle implants. My problem is... I keep changing my mind on the profile! I'm stuck between moderate plus and high. My PS originally suggest 350/375 high to give me the volume without going to wide. He said high will be great for my narrowness. Then I ended up switching to 300/339 moderate plus fearing I had selected too much projection. I am very thin with a bony upper chest. BWD 12, 5'5 100lbs, and have lost my original breast shape after pregnancy. I've always been an a/small b cup, and had a quirky ribcage, but now my breasts sit lower, nipples slightly sag, and my upper ribs stick out more. I am trying to go up 2 sizes while helping to camouflage this issue. My nurse says the moderate plus will give me more upper pole fullness, while high profile will give me more of a slope with lower fullness. My virtual images confirm this. I keep hearing the opposite though!! What in the world is the right option for me? I want to look naturally full- I do not like the augmented look in a bathing suit or naked. Will moderate plus give me this look or will the high? HELP! I'm starting to obsess, I've already changed once, and surgery is so close.

Still thinking

My surgery is at 9:45am and I am still undecided... anyone have experience with high profiles? I seem to only know people with the mods.

Day after surgery

Well I decided on the 304/339cc moderate plus. I think they will be perfect, right now they are quite large from swelling. Now I realize either would have been a good choice, with only a slight difference, so don't stress too much! Surgery was a piece of cake- very little pain afterwards due to numbing cream and medication. When I got home the pain started but was manageable. I slept a lot thanks to my wonderful boyfriend looking after my daughter. I only took half a Vicodin twice and 1 Valium. I woke up a few times during the night, mostly because I was thirsty. Today I've been very sore, but was out of the house for 3 hours searching for a sports bra since the one I got on clearance is two sizes too small right now! I took 1 Valium before going out. My nurse called to check up and said Valium might help the muscles feel better than Vicodin. Sitting down now is helping and I took another half Vicodin since I have to wait a littler longer for the Valium. I'm going to have a lot left over I see, which is a good sign that the pain isn't getting the best of me. Must be from enduring a natural childbirth haha. My boobs are torpedoes right now! Can't wait to see what they look like in a few weeks.
Dr. Eberbach

Dr. E and his staff were so informative and patient. They really made me feel at ease, answering every question I had over and over again. I am definitely the anxious/overthinking type. Dr. E was straight to the point about my options and let me make the final decision on size and profile, insisting either would be great. It's only been two days and I know I would have been satisfied with either because both profiles were offered in sizes that would fit me correctly. I have a long way to go and can't wait to see how things progress.