40+ Implant Exchange and Couldn't Be Happier!!!!! - Hudson, FL

Really wish I had him for my 1st surgery! I...

Really wish I had him for my 1st surgery! I highly recommend Dr. E and his staff to anyone looking for a phenomenal plastic surgeon! Not only is he highly skilled and cares about what his patients want, but has the matching bedside manor! The staff was friendly and answered all my many questions regarding my implant exchange. I am so pleased with my results. This was my 2nd augmentation and Dr. Eberbach, and his staff exceeded all my expectations! The office is over an hour from where I live and well worth the drive! I will continue to go there for any other beauty needs in the future!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon

From my consult I knew Dr. Eberbach was the surgeon for me. He not only listened to all my questions, concerns, but his mannerism and personality was what I was looking for. Very humble. This was my 2nd augmentation and honestly, I wish I would have researched more surgeons for my 1st augmentation, instead of going with a more "heard of" name in my area. He was well worth the hour plus drive!