26 Year Old Mommy of Twins, Much Needed Breast Augmentation! - Hudson, FL

Dr. Eberbach has now done both of my operations...

Dr. Eberbach has now done both of my operations and I can honestly say I couldn't be happier with my results! Both Dr. E and his staff are AMAZING and really treat you like family from your consultation all the way to your post-ops. He is the only plastic surgeon my family and I trust! I have him to thank for my confidence and overall best looking boobies around, if I do say so myself;) -even my sister is traveling from Dallas, TX to have her breast aug by Dr. Eberbach (she had her first breast aug in 2005 by Dr. E and will continue to travel to him because he is the BEST!) ...the day of surgery he knew I was very nervous and did everything to make me feel comfortable (even tucked me in) he treated me like a family member and that made all the difference! He is the only plastic surgeon that I will ever go to and I'm lucky enough that it's only a 40 minute drive for me:) I recommend him to everyone! Thank you Dr. Eberbach and staff for making my experiences comfortable, easy, and amazing. -I will definitely be back!
Tampa Plastic Surgeon