31 Year Old Mama Tired of Peeing on Herself!

I was nervous about the procedure more so because...

I was nervous about the procedure more so because I was embarrassed. Thinking, I was ugly down there. Dr. Drake was so sweet and assured me everything looked good and I was normal. The reason I got treatment was mainly for urinary stress incontinence. Post baby, it was so annoying not being able to hold urine especially while working out. ( I was trying to get my sexy back at the gym and dang pee was killing my workouts) Dr. Drake is extremely professional and explained the process, the best part is that she truly cares and listens to my complaints and what I was trying to accomplish. The treatment was so easy and painless. Took 30 minutes and no downtime! I ran home that night to try it out. I didn’t tell my husband I was having it done and he did notice difference with tightening appearance and internal. The best part was the added side effects; I’m able to have multiple organisms much easier! I notice a difference right away after first treatment. Oh and yes my annoying problem has gone away. I couldn’t be happier with results. Thank you Dr. Drake!
The Woodlands OB/GYN

Love love love Dr. Drake. Probably one of the best doctors I've ever been to. She's so sweet and takes her time during office visit. She isn't rushed like my other doctors trying to get in and out to next patient. She's very knowledgable and would highly recommend her.