63 Yr Old - Houston, TX

OMG! LOVE this Dr and his Staff! Felt so...

OMG! LOVE this Dr and his Staff! Felt so comfortable. I travel from Okla. City to see Dr. Todd Andrews. He has done my Botox. And is an EXPERT. I wouldn't go to another Dr. unless he has been taught HOW TO DO IT RIGHT, in one of his seminars. This last week I had my neck done. It's called Ultherapy. FABULOUS! There is some discomfort, but they take care of that. I had a 9AM Appt. & when we were finished, I went to the Hou. Jewelry Show before noon,until 4pm -AND went out to dinner at 6pm with my friends dancing that same night! Amazing, right!! My neck looks 100% better. I have gotten so many complements since last Friday. Even the young girls at the health food store said I looked beautiful. (they didn't know why) They were amazed when I told them I was almost 63 years old.

I was a little apprehensive about this procedure for many reasons and now I can not express with words alone how grateful I am for having this done. I feel like I'm 30 yrs old again!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon