Time to Get Rid of This Stomach - Houston TX

I went to Dr Cortes for my consultation today and...

I went to Dr Cortes for my consultation today and other than the wait time (due to many people in office because he had a prolonged surgery) everything went well. He is very patient and answered all my question. I scheduled my procedure date on 2/5/15 and will keep you all posted.
Arnika Forte-$20
Compression Garmet-$108
Cosmet Assure-$275
Extended tummy tuck, lipo in abdomen, flanks, back and fat transfer to hips-$7500
Lab work total-$2718

7 days before surgery

I went on my final appt. today and everything went well. They gave me my prescriptions to pick up, got my measurements and took my b4 pictures. Cant wait for my surgery!

Finally done (1day post op)

Sooo my surgery was set for 6:30am yesterday (5/5/2014) and was on time.. Dr Cortes came in to mark me at around 6am, at around 6:20am they started the IV and anesthesia.. Thats all I remember lol. I woke up at 1:50pm but fell right back asleep, then woke back up at 3:30pm.. They wanted me to walk around a little bit but that wasnt going to happen because I was extremely dizzy and nauseated.. I left the hospital at around 4:45pm and after getting home I went back to sleep. I must say it is painful but not horrible pain, my back is numb from the lipo and where I received my tummy tuck it is numb as well, my arms feel fine and where they injected fat in my hip are pretty hard right now. Hopefully by tomorrow my dizzy spells will subside and ill be able to take some pics.

Ok, today Iam 2 days post op and are loving the results so far although Im super swollen

A few more pics

5 days post op

Went on my follow up appointment yesterday and got another body/ arm compression, they also took my drains out :)... I dont have any feeling in my stomach area at all and as far as pain its alllll in my lower back... Other than that im feeling greatttt!

11 days post op

22 days post op

Today made 22 days out and Im feeling great. My swelling has went down significantly and Im starting to be able to feel my hips again :). The pain in my back is about 80% gone yet there are still some spots that are numb. My scar looks great and Im extremely happy with how low it is positioned. Ill take some pics for you all tomorrow!

23 days post op

8 wks po

Everything is going great but there is still some swelling. I overall LOVVVVE my new body! :)
Houston Plastic Surgeon