Super Excited & Super Scared - Houston, TX

In July of 2014 I started my weight loss journey I...

In July of 2014 I started my weight loss journey I lost about 43lbs the first year. At first it was so easy I was dropping 4-7 lbs per week. Then I decide to get on the birth control pill in 2015 for the first time in my entire life & man was it a bad decision. I Stopped loosing weight I was just stuck in the same place No matter what I did (I even got off the pill)
In July of 2016 very unhappy with my sagging skin around my abdomen area(trust me it's a lot) I finally decide to go thorough with a tummy tuck & lipo. I'm very excited from doing my research I narrowed it down to 3 doctors. Tuesday July 12 is my visit with the last Doctor. So far I have decided on the dates ( the last week of August) & all 3 doctors have those dates available. Even though I'm very excited & my family supports me 100% I can't help to be real nervous. Wish me luck.

Finally did it!

Feeling amazing! Day of my surgery was 9/2/16 & I'm feeling great already

Dr. Bancroft is Amazing

After consulting with 3 different doctors I fell In Love with Dr. Bancroft & right
away I knew he will be the one lol! He explained every single detail to
me & my mom (in Spanish which he did great) I felt very confident
& comfortable putting me in his hands. I expected good results but
he went beyond my expectations! Now I'm only 8 day post-op & I'm
completely in Love I can just imagine what my Final result will be! Also
his whole team has been unexceptionally great! Very caring &
responsive to all me weird questions! Thank Dr. Bancroft & his team!

As soon as available I will port more photos

Only a week & the incision is looking great! Still very swollen

Went to the Dr. Friday (9/9/16) he removed one of my drains unfortunately the other one wasn't ready! :( but so far I'm very satisfied with the cut!

Feel very swollen but still loving my result

Almost 2 weeks post op!

Feeling good

Quick update, everything has been going well the last 2 weeks. I started to work out a little Nothing to intensive. Feeling fabulous! ????
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Without exaggerating this review gives Dr. Bancroft no justice his professionalism is unexceptional. He even came to my house the next day (which was a Saturday) to come check up on me & me sure I was doing fine!