Super Excited & Super Scared - Houston, TX

In July of 2014 I started my weight loss journey I...

In July of 2014 I started my weight loss journey I lost about 43lbs the first year. At first it was so easy I was dropping 4-7 lbs per week. Then I decide to get on the birth control pill in 2015 for the first time in my entire life & man was it a bad decision. I Stopped loosing weight I was just stuck in the same place No matter what I did (I even got off the pill)
In July of 2016 very unhappy with my sagging skin around my abdomen area(trust me it's a lot) I finally decide to go thorough with a tummy tuck & lipo. I'm very excited from doing my research I narrowed it down to 3 doctors. Tuesday July 12 is my visit with the last Doctor. So far I have decided on the dates ( the last week of August) & all 3 doctors have those dates available. Even though I'm very excited & my family supports me 100% I can't help to be real nervous. Wish me luck.

Finally did it!

Feeling amazing! Day of my surgery was 9/2/16 & I'm feeling great already

Dr. Bancroft is Amazing

After consulting with 3 different doctors I fell In Love with Dr. Bancroft & right
away I knew he will be the one lol! He explained every single detail to
me & my mom (in Spanish which he did great) I felt very confident
& comfortable putting me in his hands. I expected good results but
he went beyond my expectations! Now I'm only 8 day post-op & I'm
completely in Love I can just imagine what my Final result will be! Also
his whole team has been unexceptionally great! Very caring &
responsive to all me weird questions! Thank Dr. Bancroft & his team!

As soon as available I will port more photos

Only a week & the incision is looking great! Still very swollen

Went to the Dr. Friday (9/9/16) he removed one of my drains unfortunately the other one wasn't ready! :( but so far I'm very satisfied with the cut!

Feel very swollen but still loving my result

Almost 2 weeks post op!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Without exaggerating this review gives Dr. Bancroft no justice his professionalism is unexceptional. He even came to my house the next day (which was a Saturday) to come check up on me & me sure I was doing fine!