I am now a Cortes Doll - Houston, TX

After 9 different consults with 9 different PS I...

After 9 different consults with 9 different PS I have finally made my decision ** Dr Cortes**. I felt very comfortable wtih him, he explained everything in detail and left nothing untouched. After physically metting him and stalking his RS reviews (LOL) I am ready to be a Cortes Doll. I am 31 years old a wife and a mother of a two year old baby girl. Now its my time to get rid of this GUT and loose skin. I previously had Gastric Bypass 5 years ago and my stomach area is a HOT MESS. Dr. Cortes will be doing his hour glass tummy tuck on me.

Deposit paid surgery date is......February 19th!!!!!!!!!!

Im super duper excited and nervous at the same damn time. Ladies I need your help on what items is a must have to help me through the recovery process. Lipo foam, board, compression garments etc.

PreOp Appointment

Ok ladies my preop appt is for Feb12th and I cant express how excited I am. I will be going this weekend to look for items that will help me in my recovery process. Also I have been looking into getting different kinds of CG that will give me maxium results. The key here is to be FINE AS WINE!!! LOL

Preop All DONEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Ok so I went to Dr.Cortes off and had my prepop visit. He answered all my questions and concerns. Then after I left Cortes I went and registered at the hospital. They will be waiting on my next Wednesday morning at 5:00am. I can say in confidence that I am ready to do this.

Only 1 more day of looking at this GUT

Wednesday has approached extremely fast. Im not nervous anymore just ready to get this over.

I survived! !

Hey ladies surgery went great. I'm home and relaxing in my recliner. I DON'T FEEL ANY PAIN!!! I have not had to take any pain meds. That same Experal is great ladies it's well worth the$300. I'm up walking and talking to the hubby, hunched over of course. But so far so good

1 day post op pic

This is the best pic I could take ladies. But so far so good!

Drains not working

Ok so my drains have completely atop working. First it was the one on the left now it's the one on the right. Will be call Cortez office again to see what he wants to do.

8days post op. Loving my results!!!!!!!!

It has been 8 days since my TT full liposuction of my back, flanks and abdomin with/Fat transfer to the hips. I feel great, I'm driving myself around now I'm not in ANY pain. Dr.Cortes is the shit I'm loving my body and I'm still super swollen.

The transformation has now started!!

Pic on the left is 5 days post op. Pic on the right is today 8 days post op.

10 days post op. Can We Say HOURGLASS! !!!

Loving my new curves!!!!

2nd post op bust today

Ok ladies, I'm now 12 days post op and feeling pretty darn good. My stitches was removed today it didn't hurt at all! Dr.Cortes will start some injections next week to help with the swelling, I'm
definitely ready for that cause this swelling makes me kinda sad. Other then that i have nothing else to report. I will post photos soon.

I am so sick and tired of this swelling. It gets worse at night and feel as if I'm about to bust out this damn garment. Have anyone taken water pills to help with the fluid? ???

3 weeks 2 days post op

Well I'm 3 weeks and 2 days post op. I still have swelling that does not seem to go away. My scar has healed nicely. My hips are deflating tho so I will ask Dr C what's going on. Today is a downer day for me so today I'm not really feeling my results. Tomorrow will probably be a different story.

4 weeks 4 days post op

Hello ladies. I'm 4 weeks 4 days post op today. I'm still experiencing swelling but I'm actually starting to get use to it. I'm still wearing my garment today I added accorset on top to add more compression. My measurements are...
Waist.. 29

I love my results so far!!

**5 weeks post op**

Had my visit with Dr.C today. I received some more shots in my tummy to help with the swelling and was placed in the smallest garment. He told me the only thing left is to place a corset over it after
I grow out of this one. I also received some silicon strip to place over my scar. I love my results and this brand new figure Dr.C gave me. I know I'm still early
in the game and I have months to go
until I see my final results but I'm happy
with them now swelling, stretch marks and all!!!!

more pics

**6 weeks 1 day post op**

Hello my lovley ladies. I am now 6 weeks post op and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my results and I am no where near healed. I started back at work on Tuesday and everyone wants to know what I did. But I stuck to my girl Korysmom story and just told them I been sick!!! LOL!!! I started back working out 3 weeks ago and I am steady dropping weight. I dont want to get too small cause I want to look like a THICK, CURVEY realastic woman. Well ladies I have nothing else to report no changes except i'm getting flatter and flatter by the day. Pics will be posted below.

6 week 1 day pics

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor, Amazing work. I love how he transformed my body. Dr. Cortes has magic hands and will turn you into a nicley shaped curvey woman. He has a great personalitly and his smile will light up the room. Any question you have he will answer and he will tell you the TRUTH at all times. His staff is great and will also answer any questions you might need answered. I would highly recommend Dr. Cortes if you are looking for any cosmetic surgery needs.