Another Dr. Wilberto Cortes Doll - Houston, TX

I was struggling with self image since my late...

I was struggling with self image since my late teens and after having my daughter at age 23 my physique took even moor of a toll. I had weight issues growing up so coupled with post mommy changes I was even more miserable. I searched for the best and now at age 38 I was desperate for a body make over. I found Dr. WILBERTO CORTES after visiting over 12 surgeons. Despite me. Living in Maryland I sent him pictures and immediately his staff went to work reaching out to me. His portfolio with the hour glass tummy tuck and fat grafting to hips was nothing I ever saw with other surgeons. The typical tummy tuck left u with a flat tummy but very very square and I didn't want that. I already have a square shape, a big belly and no hips. I flew to Texas, checked in my hotel and next morning met with Dr. Cortes who was soooo friendly, patient, realistic and super hopeful about what my results would be. His staff was unbelievable!!!! He had my wish picture and by the end of my pre-op said you will look amazing. Next am had my surgery and my life has changed. From. Day one I could see the immediate difference. He did the most amazing work on my body. I have hips, a flat tummy, a tight waist and for the first time I have curves!!!!!!! I would 150% refer him to anyone. I will be returning for additional services as I would not choose any surgeon but him again!!! Thank you Dr. Cortes!!! God bless you and your staff.

Dr. Cortes doll. Hour glass tummy tuck

Still swollen but wow what a difference. So in love with my new shape..

11"weeks post op tummy tuck and lipo

Swelling going down a bit every day.. Started working out and drinking. Lots of water. Love my results.

11 weeks post op tummy tuck and lipo

Still swollen. Goes down a little bit every day.. I drink alot of water work out and still wear compression garment all day.

Dr. Cortes DOLL 12 weeks post op

I am still keeping my salt down, lots of water and 30-40 min of light aerobics.. Lots of compression until bed time. But overall super excited at the amazing daily changes.. Still swollen especially at night but I promise you it gets better. Hang in there. Dr. Cortes is the best

DR CORTES DOLL... 12 weeks post op

Still swollen especially at night but changing a bit every day.. Love my shape and still putting in work to lose some weight... Dr. Cortes is amazing.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

The best surgeon for the perfect hour glass figure. Patient, knowledgeable, passionate and realistic. Hands down the best of the best. Best best side manner, staff is super attentive and consistent communication before and after surgery at all times.