Tummy Tuck, Lipo on Thighs, Belly, Flanks and Under the Arm. Houston, TX

I have researched so many doctors, had free...

I have researched so many doctors, had free consultations, paid to have consultations and finally decided to call a teaching hospital here in Texas. I explained what I wanted and thought I`d be told to lose more weight first. To my surprised, I was told, I would be a good candidate and I didn`t have unrealistic expectations. (This was not for weight loss but to help me get my sexy back. Lol). I had been quoted $9000. for just the lipo on my stomach before but to pay only $1200. upfront for my doctor and the $4000 was due the day of surgery was wonderful. It gave me time (My doctor graduates the week after my surgery) to come up with the money because you choose the date. But act fast because you may get a different surgeon if yours has graduated. I can`t wait!!

The countdown has officially started

Well I am super excited!! I have 15 hours & 15 minutes before my surgery. The countdown started months ago. LOL. It seems everyone but me is nervous. I have my compression garments ready and my clothes as well. I couldn`t decide on a maxi dress or a wrap around dress. Trying to eat as much as I can before 4 am as I can`t eat afterwards. But see you all on the smaller side.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I paid the $40.00 for the appointment (which also included my 2nd appointment) and met with the intern who has to do so many surgeries before he can graduate but under the direction of the very experience surgeon. He was professional, seemed like he listen and asked what was my expectations. He took the pictures, measurements and scheduled me to speak to the doctor. I came back and we also talked about what I could expect, and recovery and if I had a date in mind. I am happy to say, I have 4 weeks and 1 day left before this 5 hour procedure. Although no one believes I am 47 y/o, my body will match my face. LOL. Can`t wait to post my after pictures but I will keep this updated....