Tummy Tuck with Lipo Suction After 2 Child Births. Houston, TX

I have two children age 7 and 3 years old. My...

I have two children age 7 and 3 years old. My starting weight with my first born was 105 lbs, day I delivered my daughter by C-Section I was at a weight of 154 lbs approximately. Both the rapid weight gain and the C-section had a big effect on my tummy appearance. I had a lot of extra skin in the tummy area, also fat mostly around the lower portion of my stomach and lower back area. I was told by several doctors that there was an umbilical hernia behind my naval.

When deciding the doctor who would perform my surgery I went on several consultations (all were free), and I also read reviews on real self. A week before my surgery I met with my doctor (Dr Erika Sato) to do a pre-op meeting where I locked in my date for surgery and made payments. Also where we discussed final details of what I want far as surgery. I was informed that my cost would cover the removal of my hernia, naval reconstruction, lipo of the waistline and flanks, and a tummy tuck.

The surgery lasted approximately between 3-4 hours, I do not remember much of that day because I was sleep during surgery. I was told that the surgery was finished early. I went home the same day and my doctor provided me with my pain medications prior to surgery so I was prepared for the pain. I was in a bent over front position and slept in a recliner chair the first 4 weeks post-operation. I was not able to stand straight up until approximately 6-7 weeks after surgery.

I am not completely healed at this time but my results are a big improvement from what I started from. My hip to hip scar (incision) is healing quite well. My stomach is still swollen at the top and my sides are still sore from the lipo procedure. I will give everything more time to heal then I will update my review.....
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Erika Sato is great and very kind. She responds back to text messages which is awesome. She made me feel comfortable, and she always shows her willingness to help.