The Journey Begins.... Dr. German Newall is the BEST! - Houston, TX

I'm loving Dr. Newall. His smile and expertise eased my concerns. He was so knowledgeable about large volume Lipo. If you are going to opt for my extreme, don't go running for the border unless they are board certified and experienced. Dr. Newall was an amazing find in a over populated pool of surgeons. With 20+ years experience you want an artist at the helm. Thank you Dr. Newall for for a Job beautifully and meticulously done . His staff is awesome also. The young lady at the front desk, Patty (my favorite), Veronica the intake nurse, and Randy my post op nurse. I love this office and my tears to Dr. Newall on my first post op visit was a testament of my sincerity. He is AWESOME!

Am I bionic or what?

Dr. German Newall is a genius and his staff is the bomb.com. Literally by day four no pain meds needed, not even Alieve. I am moving quickly and even able to go back to work. My job is physically demanding. Does everyone heal this quickly? Even my scars look a month old. I am looking and feeling just as beautiful as I am. Thank you Dr. Newall! The pictures are 3 weeks and 3 days post-op.

Blurred my face

Progress.

Week 3- before and after shots

Still loving my results. I have a juicy belly button and the rash has started. Other than that, couldn't be happier. Praying for more shrinkage. Dr Newall said it should go down more.

" I did not come to play with you hoes, I came to SLAY!!!!

Feeling sexier everyday. Oh my how I love that man. He always made me feel sexy, now good lord I can't stand it. Well trying on bathing suits for Labor Day weekend. Blown away. Instead of getting aggravated and depressed because nothing looks right, I want to go get more bathing suits. I will say it every time I post, Dr. Newall is a genius!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He is amazing and confident. 5 days after my procedure I was dancing in my kitchen. No pain meds, not even Alieve. This has been the best decision EVER. If your afraid like I was and have issues with anxiety he is your guru. I needed an expert. There is no such thing as cheap cosmetic surgery.