Full Abdominoplasty with Lipo of Flanks - Houston, TX

I have a protein S deficiency so a two day...

I have a protein S deficiency so a two day hospital stay was ordered. Hence the price tag. I woke with no pain. My initial results looked great but two day later I had massive amounts of swelling and my handles popped back out. I developed a seroma two weeks post op so I had to go back to surgery to clean it where the Dr. Also did a revision. I looked a little better but after ten months of swelling my stomach just looks like a smaller version of the before surgery. I am very disappointed with my results. My whole purpose of risking death was to look good naked at this point I do not. My upper abs look good but that's all. My lower stomach is loose and looks like everyone's before pic. My back and flanks are gross. I advised my surgeon on what I wanted and I know it's possible because I have many coworkers who were bigger and they have achieved the results that I seek. I am now going to research surgeons to do flankplasty.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Withers is ruff and has a poor bedside manor. I chose him before of his resume i.e teacher/practitioner and board certified. All other doctors were scared to perform my surgery because of my medical history. So I needed a doctor vs a cosmetic surgeon. So with that in mind if you are high risk and willing to gamble with your results he's your man. I now need someone to sculpted my body. PS. The staff is great and by far make up for the Dr's poor bedside manor.