50 Years Young with Two Gbabies ready to get snatched - Houston, TX

The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was...

The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was extremely pleasant, lovely and accommodating. Any plastic surgeon can perform a basic tummy tuck....Yet, Dr. Cortes suck those troubled areas giving you an hourglass finish. Many other surgeons just tuck...leaving you with bulging flanks, upper back fat, no hips or shape. Dr. Cortes is the truth!
FEATURED DOCTORS

Houston Texas Hour Glass Expert
Wilberto Cortes, MD
5.0 out of 5 stars

Time to take my waistline back

Taking back my waistline

Me at 40 years young. I want back

anxious and excitement

Okay ladies..18 days remaining.. I am so ready to become a Cortes Doll

ready to become a snatched Cortes doll

Soooo excited one week remaining

Here are more of my before pic before the big day

One week pre op

Here is my last pre op pic

TT in the am...sooo excited

Its done realself family

It's done realself family and I am looking and feeling geeat thus far

Six day post op

Here is my before and after thus far. Very sore and swollen. Getting better each day

Six days out

three week post op

my healing process

Feeling mystery today

Went shopping with daughter and mom today

One month post op

Time going so slow ready to be six months pos op lol

Everyone surgery experiences

Everyone surgery recovery will be different. I'm glad I didn't run out and get it electric recliner or a walker, so not needed and would had been a waste of money.

Not to happy

Well I'm six months post op and not happy. When I look at others and their flat it makes me upset! It seem my upper muscles weren't repaired with the protrudness I indure. My lower on the other hand is repaired and flat. Smh...not happy at all. So I pray exercising will fix or help the problem. See I payed to have flat abs so that's what I should have, I shouldn't have to exercise to fix that problem. I should be focusing on fix the other parts of my body that wasn't payed to repair. Smh
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cortes was kind, warm and straight to the point. Pleasant consult in fact, scheduled my surgery before I left...no hesitations