Almost 40....why Wait? TT with Lipo - Houston, TX

First of all the choice for me to use Dr Newall...

First of all the choice for me to use Dr Newall was rather easy once I made my mind up to proceed with surgery this summer. That's because he performed full body lipo on me several years back with dramatic results. Back when it was a big deal for a surgeon to do what was considered "high volume". In retrospect I wasn't much of a high volume case compared to some of his other cases, but anyway he was doing great liposuction work that stood out from other PS in Houston. Just look at his pics.

I had surgery June 27. Two things have stood out to me so far.

First, that I've experienced minimal pain. Were the first 4 days awful? Of course but I went into this knowing I would be uncomfortable. But seriously this hasn't been anymore painful than my Csections. I believe the exparell, medicines and vitamins they provide are top notch. Worth noting they provide everything you need - garmets, dressings. I didn't have to shop for anything.

The other thing that has stood out to me is the staff. All of the nurses I've come in contact with have been very knowledgeable and helpful. So you know, he sends a nurse to your home to help you with dressing and aftercare on the second day. My husband was so impressed (and scared) he asked to have her come back the next day and it was no problem.

Dr Newall isn't a man who will chat you up. He's not going to shoot the sh....but he's very kind and is willing to answer any questions you have. Patty even put him on the phone one day to reassure me and answer some questions I had from reading this site. Lol.

As for results - impressed again. He managed to give me a figure when honestly my family genetics meant I had none (unless you consider chubby tube a body type).

I'm anxiously awaiting burning the compression garmets and slipping into some better fitting jeans but right now I'm healing.
Houston Plastic Surgeon