39 Years Old, Removed Excess Skin from 180 Pound Weight Loss - Houston, TX

In the past 4 years, I have lost 180 pounds....

In the past 4 years, I have lost 180 pounds. Losing all that weight was a great accomplishment but left me with a large amount of excess skin. I was referred to Dr. Rednam by a friend. Although my surgery was not for cosmetic reasons, it was my 15 surgery. Having gone through all those surgeries, I have learned many lessons. One of which is to do a lot of research before having procedures/surgeries done. I scheduled my first appointment and after speaking with the office staff and meeting Dr. Rednam, I knew she was the right choice for me. The staff at HPCS is amazing and very friendly. They know how to treat patients and do a great job of it. They are very professional and courteous but keep a friendly environment. The waiting rooms are not packed full of people and my appointments were always on time. Dr. Rednam is very professional and friendly. She does amazing work and always does what is best for the patient. She is down to earth and leaves no question unanswered. The HPCS staff and Dr. Rednam are leading the way on patient care and should be an example to other offices throughout the nation. I could not be happier with the results of my surgery and my decision to use Dr. Rednam.
Houston Physician

Dr. Rednam is an amazing doctor. She is very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. You can tell she has a true passion for taking care of her patients and always dose what is in their best interest. She is down to earth, funny and has a great bed side manor. She leaves no question unanswered and was always available to address any questions or concerns I had. I have used Dr. Rednam for two different surgeries. She does amazing work and is truly gifted in her skills. You can not find a better Doctor/Surgeon anywhere. Schedule a consultation visit, you wont regret it.