33yr. Old Mommy with 2 Kids - Houston, TX

I really want to have a tummy tuck, lipo & bbl...

I really want to have a tummy tuck, lipo & bbl but due to financial circumstances i'm going to have to postpone my procedures until the beginning of next year. I'm crossing my fingers that I have everything in order to get it done by Feb...Still not sure on the bbl so the price is just for the lipo & tt

????

So after some lovely members opened my eyes to other possibilities(thank you ladies!;) I have been researching doctors in DR. I'm kind of scared because of some stories of the stories that I've read..so have been thinking of going to Cancun with Dr. Carmona. Their prices are a little higher than the prices i got from Dr.Mallol in DR. and they actually don't have recovery homes but a hotel so that is a bit of concern for me. Hoping somebody has some advice and been through the same thing...

Anybody used Dr. Ulerio?

Wondering if anybody has had any bad experiences with Dr. Jairo Ulerio?
Thanks..
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I have met with a few doctors and spoken to a few out of the sates but I will definitely be going with Dr. Sato. She definitely made me feel comfortable and I was able to really open up about my concerns and expectations.