28, No Kids with Lipo on Lower and Upper Abdomen and Etc. - Houston, TX

So as stated in my title I'm a 28 year old female...

So as stated in my title I'm a 28 year old female with no children. After moving here to Houston and a few lifestyle changes I gained more weight than I would have imagined :-( Now don't get me wrong I've always been a thick girls with butt, thighs etc. but never a large midsection. I met with Dr. Sato at the end of January for a consultation and I was sold! Her professionalism, attitude and genuine willingness to provide what you're looking for is amazing! On April 11th I had liposuction done on my upper and lower abdomen, flanks and bra line. I'm currently 3 weeks post op and I've attached pictures of my before, 3 days and now... to say the least I'm pleased!!! I'm still experiencing edema in my lower abdominal area but no pain and the scars are healing very well. Overall all I'm 100 percent pleased and would recommend Dr. Sato to the world... I'll give you guys an update at six weeks with more pictures!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sato is amazing! I was very nervous at the beginning of this process but her personality and warm reassurance that everything would work out fine and she could give me the results I wanted got me through. Each visit has been pleasant she shows genuine concern and is completely open for any questions or concerns... I just love her!