Going in for Thigh Lift! I Need Nicer Legs - Houston, TX

Over the years I have gained and lost a lot of...

Over the years I have gained and lost a lot of weight my highest was 250.Currently at 120 now I work out 5 x a week and still the inner thigh sag is there. I truly thought with healthy diet and exercise it would go away... everything else went back into place.....why not the inner thighs....So I got a trainer for a year still no luck so here I am ready to move on to the next step. I contacted several doctors who quoted many anywhere from 3-15,000.So in two days I am going in for a medial thigh lift. I'm really nervous about recovery!! I decided to go with Dr. Wilberto Cortes in Houston, Texas. He seemed to have good reviews and office staff were very nice. I have my pre-op apt tomorrow wed 3/9/2016 at Dr. Wilberto's office then I go to Houston North West hospital for labs and pre-op there to make sure I'm good for surgery. Well here we go lets see how this goes........................

going in

I'm going in to surgery at 10:30 omg

Today's another day !

Today went in to see the doctor it's been a week and 5 days ..I feel a little better swelling has gone down a little and doc gave me two more antibiotics to take and a cream along with removing stitches still visable.

Info about day 3-5

I had another update about my first week I guess it didn't save ugh!! Well the first week was really hard for me couldn't walk to the bathroom I had to use a urinal by my bed swelling was pretty bad. Here are so photos of the swelling for day 3-5. I am also sad about the scar it looks so big I kind of feel weird about it. But I'm glad the sagging lady legs are slim and tight!

In er now

I have a serious infection im in er getting fluids surgery in the morning

back on track

The night I went into the ER they gave me a lot of Iv fluids and antibiotics. They said I had a blood infection from my thigh lift surgery. The day before I went to my doctor he said I looked fine I just needed more antibiotics. But I didn't feel fine I did have a high fever and a huge ball on my inner thigh that was hurting really bad. I still couldn't sit on a toilet seat to pee or anything. I was peeing in to a male urinal bottle I bought from a medical supply store what helped ease my pain. I totally hated having to use the bathroom taking on and off the garment because I was still so swollen. Well anyway the next morning I had my surgery YEAH>> The doctor there in the ER was amazing he redid the ultrasound to see where all the fluid was stuck under my skin. It was all swollen and filled with fluid in inner right thigh and down the incision scar I had. So they gave me a shot and I was out... I woke up feeling better all the fluid they pushed it out. Dr made a hole that was on the scar line to drain all fluid out. He said there was pus inside that what was causing all the pain. He said maybe I should have got drains after my thigh lift surgery. I thought I was to get drains when I first had my thigh lift surgery. But doc said he was going to do them but I didn't need them because I didn't get a huge lift and my legs were thin. But oh well I don't blame anyone for what happened to me it could happen to anyone but it was a lot of pain ...I don't think you can handle issues that arise at of know where with this if you don't have a understandable job or cant take like a month off. But I'm okay no I will update with photos I have been taking during my thigh lift process hope it helps.

before pics

Here are a couple of before photo's

More pics

Here are more pics

More photos for everyone

Here's more

Week one

Here is more week one

Hello guys here's new photos

Here

Here are some errands photos

Photos of infection from surgery

Sorry for my bad spelling lol

I don't know what I put in other title sorry.more photos

Extra photos in er

Before surgery in er

More pics

Photos

Photos from ER surgery

Photos when they did er surgery to reopen thigh lift scar because of pus infection

More pics after er surgery

Here's additional photos had to pack the wound for a week till it started to close up.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Good doctor to use for surgery. Only book here if you have a lot of time to handle office waiting. But he is truly amazing at what he does.