ThermiVa Works! - Houston, TX

I am 44 years old and have three children. Leakage...

I am 44 years old and have three children. Leakage was a problem when working out, jogging or just sneezing or coughing. The procedure was non-invasive, quick, and could be done on a lunch hour break. There was no down time. Exercise is great now that I no longer have to wear protection from leakage!

3 and final procedure for a year

Each procedure cost $1,000. They are worth every penny! I am continuing my walking/jogging with no leakage. It is so great to sneeze and not have to run to the bathroom. My husband likes the way I look and sex is better!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rock and his staff are amazing! I interviewed several doctors before deciding to go with Dr. Rock. I needed to be comfortable with the person that was performing this procedure. Dr. Rock performed the procedure himself, unlike some other facilities that had nurses do the procedure. Dr. Rock and his office staff were professional, answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for care!