45 Year Old, 2 Kids, Serious Issues of Leakage - Houston, TX

I went to Dr. Rock to have the Thermiva procedure...

I went to Dr. Rock to have the Thermiva procedure because after two kids, I was seriously bothered by the incontinence I experienced. OMG!! It works! I've been going to the gym for years and found that when I did really active movement (jumping jacks, intense zumba, etc.) I had some leakage. Kegal exercises might work if you do a million of them but they weren't working for me. One Thermiva treatment solved the problem!!! The procedure was painless, fast, and immediate. It's worth every penny spent. I could not be happier with the experience and the results. Dr. Rock was very thorough and professional during the whole visit as well as his staff. I ask a lot of questions and give a lot of feedback, but they were so polite and welcomed the information. I don't mind the aesthetic benefits, but that was secondary to my incontinence issues. I only wish this procedure had been around sooner!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rock is very professional, informative, and patient. His office staff is also wonderful and never seemed bothered by my many questions and phone calls. I wish every doctor and medical office took notes from Dr. Rock.