Absolute Waste and Painful And Numb For Almost A Year - Houston, TX

I had Thermi-Tight AND Thermi Smooth done above my...

I had Thermi-Tight AND Thermi Smooth done above my knees by two different doctors in Houston, TX. I have wrinkles/crinkles above both knees. The Thermi Smooth produced absolutely no difference. The Thermi-Tight which is the more invasive procedure (I do confuse the two!) also produced absolutely NO results. The invasive prodcedure was extremely painful and caused broken blood vessels and numbness around my knees for almost one year. I am now completing the last session of a total of eight sessions above the knees with Tripolar. I don't know how long the results will last yet I am AMAZED at how much better my knees look. I am thin, workout and have suffered with progressive sagging around the knees. The Tripolar has improved the lines above my knees by OVER 60%!! I will see about getting before and after photos from my doctor then repost. As of today, this has been the best cosmetic procedure I have done. Very pleased and will continue with follow-up treatment in 6 months for Tripolar. Almost forgot this post is for Thermi-Tight. Complete WASTE of money.
Dr. Rodriguez

Very nice doctor. Informative on the big picture not on the details! Would NOT go back.