Tattoo Removal W Picoway - Houston, TX

I've had this tattoo since I was 19. I went from...

I've had this tattoo since I was 19. I went from loving it to really hating it over the last 2 years or so. I'm ready to get this thing off. I have had two sessions so far. It's definitely painful although it is a very quick process: about 5 minutes of on and off pain as the laser is engaged. The noise is an evilness that you'll associate with the pain. That said, this picoway laser is apparently faster and more effective than the former technologies. I look forward to completing my treatments by early next year...fingers crossed!

6 days after 2nd treatment

The worst part of my recovery is covering the scar and taping it to stay. The tape is too much for my sensitive skin. I just started wearing it uncovered.
Ovation medispa

Great customer service. The staff is very cordial and caring. They are moving offices soon, so we will have to see what the new space holds. For now they are in an office building in the galleria area.