Stubborn Belly Fat - Houston, TX

I wanted to feel better about myself . I ate right...

I wanted to feel better about myself . I ate right and exercised but couldn't get rid of the fat in my mid section. So i decided to get the full abdomen, back fat and inner thigh done. This is probably one of the Best personal decisions/choice that I have made. Almost immediately I saw a big difference. Im so satisfied with the procedures and the staff at Elite body..????????I will recommend to others thinking about any kind of body improvements.
Dr Calvin Jung

I had the Dr Bloom that did my initial observation/consulation and patiet contact Channing sat and spoke with me for quite a while in regards to the procedure / payment all good information. Day of surgery I met Dr Jung really patient friendly Awesome bedside manner. He took all the pre-surgery jitters away. A good friend of mine came and watched the entire procedure and was so impressed by the staff, she wants to take a similar procedure with Elite Body Sculpture.