Instalift

Dr. Cho and his staff are very kind and...

Dr. Cho and his staff are very kind and professional. His facial rejuevination outcomes are spectacular. With his expert touch - he achieves realistic results without looking to pulled or tight. This also reduces any extended down time including minimal bruising or pain. I would highly recommend him and have recommended him to my friends.

Fillers and Botox

I've had Sculptra and Botox procedures done over a 6 to 8 month time frame. I feel that my face looks younger and skin looks better than it has in years. I get compliments all the time about how great I look and asked "What have you had done." Dr. Cho and his staff are always consummate professionals who are constantly striving to provide exceptional care to their patients. I have recommended Dr. Cho to many of my friends and they have been beyond satisfied with the results from their procedures with him.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cho is very kind and soft spoken. He listens to your concerns and delivers results that match your expectations.