Active, Eat Well, 56 Yrs, Female Wanted Help on Lower Abs and Waist

I'm an active person; I run 3-5 miles, 3-4 times a...

I'm an active person; I run 3-5 miles, 3-4 times a week. Stubborn fat areas were always there. Never budged. Read about this procedure, saved up the money, and tried it. I used 4 pads: 2 on my lower abdomen, 1 on my left and 1 on my right side (waist). I felt no pain, at all, on my lower abs, but man oh man, the pain on my sides literally took my breath away. I never experienced any soreness or discomfort of any kind on my abs, but on my sides, I did. I had bruising and soreness (but tolerable) for about 2 weeks. It's been 8 weeks and I still have hard lumps on my sides. I THINK I'm beginning to see teeny tiny results (it could be my imagination). I did increase my excercise activity (actually ran over 100 miles in October). I'm hoping that at 12 weeks, I see results that I'm sure I'm seeing. Just know before making the decision to spend the money that the results are subtle. I'll repost again after the magic 12 week period.
Suzanne

Suzanne was/is awesome. She really helped me get through the procedure. I was very comfortable with her.