29yo, Abdominal Scar from Previous Surgery Removed

I had a large, vertical scar from a previous...

I had a large, vertical scar from a previous gastrointestinal surgery about 4 years prior. The scar extended from my belly button down to the top of the pubic area. While I was able to live with the scar, I really disliked how it looked. Also, when I lost some weight, the fat surrounding the scar area was incredibly stubborn. I decided I wasn't going to live the rest of my life with that scar if I didn't have to, and began to seek out options for scar removal. It seems almost magical how Dr. Morales was able to remove the scar, give me a new belly button, and leave me with an incredibly thin incision line.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Morales provided great service all around. He was first referenced to me by a friend who was his previous patient. Out of the three plastic surgeons I was considering, I chose him because he made me feel very confident and comfortable during the consultation. He never made me feel rushed and always took the time to answer my questions in full. Dr. Morales' staff were also very pleasant and informative. His patient coordinator, Linda Marquez, was especially great with guiding me through the process of preparing for the surgery. Any time I had a question, she would respond back to me with an answer promptly. I also appreciated how Dr. Morales and his staff were able to accommodate me being from out of town. I live in New Orleans and travelled to Houston for the surgery and follow up appointments. Lastly and most importantly, I am so pleased with how well the results of the scar revision surgery look. It honestly has exceeded my expectations, and I am above and beyond happy! I would definitely recommend him to a friend.