An Unwanted Nose - Houston, TX

I am 24 years old and the thought of having that...

I am 24 years old and the thought of having that hump on my nose was just not cutting it for me. I finally decided to go see Dr. Raghu Athre! Was it painful? No. Bruising? No. Swelling? Yes. The worst part of the whole experience is not being able to breath through your nose! Best part? You don't remember a single thing! I was only at rest for about three four days, then back to school I went !
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Raghu Athre is by far the best! He is great at what he does. From the minute you walk in, you feel safe, at least from my experience! The staff is wonderful, patient and ready to answer any question you have. Dr. Athre made sure I felt comfortable with his opinion on what will fit my face and considered my ideas, but was quick to put me back on check if I wanted the typical small nose! Just because he is quick does not mean he doesn't care, it just means he does not need to think much, precisely because this is his specialty; rhinoplasty! The staff does give you a call to make sure you're doing well and to not hesitate in calling them. So, if you're thinking on getting a nose job, Dr. Athre and his staff are your people!